Freedom Docks manufactures docks using engineered pipe floats which are fusion welded creating a virtually indestructible float and have a unique mitered corner design that reduces the use of failure prone extrusion welds found on many other HDPE docks.
- Dock floats are made from High Density Polyethylene.
- Docks are made in New Brunswick Canada
- Unique mitered corner design allows for float to be dragged over the ground, which is easier than lifting without damaging the ground or float.
- We have various options in stock including complete systems, floats and do-it-yourself kits.
- We supply mooring, chain, dock hardware and dock accessories to complete your install.
- Our docks feature industry standard hardware that will esily couple to your existing docks.
- Our Cleats are reinforced to the dock frame using reinforcement brackets.
- Deck can be constructed from many materials including but not limited to pressure treated, cedar or composite.
- DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION IS OUR SPECIALITY! We will install in the most challenging locations and we are not finished until you are satisfied!